The 10.6.2 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes for:
- an issue that might cause your system to logout unexpectedly
- a graphics distortion in Safari Top Sites
- Spotlight search results not showing Exchange contacts
- a problem that prevented authenticating as an administrative user
- issues when using NTFS and WebDAV file servers
- the reliability of menu extras
- an issue with the 4-finger swipe gesture
- an issue that causes Mail to quit unexpectedly when setting up an Exchange server
- Address Book becoming unresponsive when editing
- a problem adding images to contacts in Address Book
- an issue that prevented opening files downloaded from the Internet
- Safari plug-in reliability
- general reliability improvements for iWork, iLife, Aperture, Final Cut Studio, MobileMe, and iDisk
- an issue that caused data to be deleted when using a guest account
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: About the Mac OS X v10.6.2 Update.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: Apple security updates.
Combo Update: http://support.apple.com/downloads/D…ombo10.6.2.dmg
The 10.5.4 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1994.
For detailed information on security updates, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Just a reminder: Mac OSX 10.5.3 is now available for download via the Apple site, or Software Update.
Apparently, this update primarily addresses issues regarding Airport, Time Machine, Time Capsule, Aperture and Spaces. It also has numerous general fixes throughout.
A full list of this update’s details can be found here:
Hi all, I’d just like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone to the site but more importantly thank the contributers for submitting their tricks, tips and tools to help fellow mac users on their way to a great mac experience!
leopardtricks.com has hundreds of tips in it’s database and over a hundred contributers to the site! Well done everyone.. Continue reading »
Apple has released their largest software update to date: the highly anticipated version 10.5.2 of Leopard. The update addresses a sprawling variety of issues, including general operating system fixes, stability issues, compatibility adjustments and security enhancements. In other words, it is–as MacDailyNews puts it–the “mother of all Mac OS X updates.”
Continue reading »